Have you ever wanted to roll a joint with hahsish? Well, you are at the right place. Rolling with hash is not much different than rolling a regular joint with weed, but we have a couple of tips that will take you from a beginner to an hash expert. You can also check out our article on how hash is made.
- When rolling a hash joint you will need a few things first. Obviously you will need hash, how much of it you want to put in a joint depends on you, but about 0.2-0.3 grams is the average if you are mixing it weed and about double that, if it is hash alone. You will also need tobacco as well as rolling papers and tips. Basically it is the same as rolling a joint.
- To roll the hash joint you need to break up the hash into small tiny pieces and sprinkle it on your joint, or you can roll a thin “hash sausage” and put it in the middle of your joint. If the hash you have is good quality it should be soft and easy to break up or roll. Otherwise you might want to heat it up with lighter, but not burn it. Heating it up will make it softer.
- Once the hash is broken up or rolled into a sausage you need to mix it with the tobacco and roll a joint, like you normally wood. Check out our guides on rolling the perfect joint and some cool filters.
- Mixing with weed: If you want an even more potent high, or simply do not want to smoke as much tobacco, you can add some weed to your hash joint.
- Smoke from a bong/pipe: Some people prefer the taste and smell of hash, without the added tobacco. This is much healthier and simpler, as all you have to do is put the hash in your bong or pipe and light it up.
- Hash gives you a different high: A lot of people say that they get a different high from smoking hash. While there is no scientific explanation, or research, it is quite commonly reported. Most people claim that hash gets you more stoned and less energetic. In reality it probably largely depends on the strain it was made from.